Thursday 21 April 2011

'Leaves are falling down on the beautiful ground'

Just found out I am going to see this band live for the 3rd time! They're one of my favourite bands of all time and are unbelievable live.

They were also the first band I saw live, so they will always have a special place with me :)

This isn't one of their best known songs, but it's really rather good.

People always say 'Oh you listen to their commercial songs', and this is true. Although they are often the commercial songs because they are their best songs, often they're only played on the radio lots, and they aren't actually that good.

Anyway I'll stop rambling and leave you to enjoy the beauty of The Killers

Bathe in the Brilliance




P.S. Hot Fuss is one of those rare albums where everything is really good, and Sam's Town is one of those extremely rare albums where every song is excellent


P.P.S. Not one of The Killers has ever done drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment