Friday 8 April 2011

'Electroswing - Oh yeah'

Whilst chilling with my dad, cruising down the road in a convertible in this beautiful weather we be having he put on an album

'Electroswing'

Well? You may ask

Well it's bloody awesome is the answer, the first song on the album caught my ears first (if that makes any sense whatsoever) and has been stuck in my head since....

I LOVE IT.


Now it may not be everyone's cup of
(Tea)


But I lurrrrrve it, especially the violins at the beginning

Super catchy

Anyway, thought I'd give you something a little different today and I hope it stays in your head, because it is awesome

So bathe in the craziness (That only Jazz can provide) and the brilliance


P.S. This Genre is called Electroswing if you'd like to check it out and the album is 



Jx



No comments:

Post a Comment