Saturday 9 April 2011

'And everything is going to the beat'




Does anyone know what the words to this song are?

I mean even the singer must think he's singing rubbish?

However, despite the lack of... Well, words, it is an awesome song and although I usually strongly dislike synthetic sounds I lurrrrrve it in this song

It just,

works

I also strongly like the name of the band because it involves the word PASSION


And therefore is awesome

You may wonder how I stumbled across such odd music, and the truth is

LittleBigPlanet


Which is a Playstation game, actually it's so much more than a gam (which may sound odd) but it really is something more


Anyway before I start rambling on about loserish things such as Playstation... I'll get on with it and post the song, always cheers me up

Bathe in the random brilliance







P.S. I'm going away tomorrow, so there may not be a song a day :(

But I'll try my best

Lotsalove

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment