Saturday 9 April 2011

'And everything is going to the beat'

Does anyone know what the words to this song are?

I mean even the singer must think he's singing rubbish?

However, despite the lack of... Well, words, it is an awesome song and although I usually strongly dislike synthetic sounds I lurrrrrve it in this song

It just,

works

I also strongly like the name of the band because it involves the word PASSION


And therefore is awesome

You may wonder how I stumbled across such odd music, and the truth is

LittleBigPlanet


Which is a Playstation game, actually it's so much more than a gam (which may sound odd) but it really is something more


Anyway before I start rambling on about loserish things such as Playstation... I'll get on with it and post the song, always cheers me up

Bathe in the random brilliance


<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5bfseWNmlds" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>




P.S. I'm going away tomorrow, so there may not be a song a day :(

But I'll try my best

Lotsalove

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment