Wednesday 6 April 2011

'Everything's not lost'

For those of you that know me (well), you'll know I'm a bit Coldplay obsessed and so it'll come as a surprise (note that's surprise, with and 'r' ;) You know who you are) to you that I haven't posted a song of theirs yet. So I think it's about time

I love this song

It's rather underrated and unknown and should definitely get more recognition, think (as most songs should do) it has a moral, and it'll always be there for you in your time of need (cheesey, I know)

It's from their joint best album - Parachutes (Along with A rush of blood to the head and X&Y) and these albums are unbelievable so if you don't have them just go buy them now

Now

I said now.


Anyways, listen and Bathe in the Brilliance





By the way (I tried to say I'd be there) it's a bit of an epic saga


Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment