Friday 20 May 2011

'I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky'

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls

This is the post that will hit the 1000 views mark!

Hallelujah!

So I thought I'd make it special

When I was younger, I promised myself that when I was a rockstar I would learn the solo to this song and slide down the stage mashing it up shirtless

Unfortunately that hasn't come to pass yet, but I'm sure it will one day

It is the greatest party song of all time by one of the best bands ever

Now, let's face it: All the best bands are British

You name it, we got it:

Queen
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
Led Zeppelin
Franz Ferdinand
Muse
U2
Coldplay
Blur
Radiohead
The Libertines
Mumford and sons
Oasis
The Clash 
The Jam


And too many more to mention

So let's get up, and all slide down the stage air guitaring it all the way with the greatest party song of all time

Bathe in the absolute Brilliance





Peace out


Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment