Sunday 8 May 2011

'I got soul but I'm not a soldier'

Well now, I guess you must know my passion for The Killers if you've been avidly following my blog (which I'm sure no one has) so it won't come as a surprise that today it's another Killers song...

The inspiration for this came when I was shooting through the suburb on my bike
'Now' you're thinking 'Surely this is a perfect moment for some Arcade Fire?!'

Alas, my iPod was thinking differently and took me to The Killers

At this moment I'd just like to point out that The Killers is a very odd name for a band if you think about it

Which goes brilliantly with the extremely strange video

However if you watch it fully it does actually make sense with him showing us all the things that he's done...

And I've known this song for years but every time I listen to it it makes everything seem better

So enjoy and (you guessed it)

Bathe in the Brilliance







Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment