Friday 6 May 2011

'Get on your dancing shoes, you sexy little swine'

Now, I've always known about the Arctic Monkeys, but only recently have I really got into their stuff
Which I love.

To be honest, I think I like it cause it's more alternative/rock than indie

Now there's nothing wrong with indie, but sometimes it is just too indie?
If that makes sense?

Now I just want to point out his unbelievable Sheffield accent which I adore

It's crazily characterful and adds so much to all their songs

I can't wait for their new album 'Suck it and See' coming out on the 7th June or around

Thinking about their last albums I'm sure it'll be a shocker as usual

Anyways, listen, enjoy and

Bathe in the Brilliance





Jx


P.S. Check out the video, it ain't the official one but I lurve it and think it goes really rather well. Very nice, very nice indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment