Friday 1 July 2011

'The Dreammaker's gonna make you mad'

It's been a hell of a long time.

And I'm sorry, but a lot's been happening what with revision, exams and France

And I'm afraid summer is on it's way so it's only going to get longer :(

HOWEVER

One week ago tonight, I saw The Killers for the third time (at hyde park)

It was honestly the most inspirational concert I have ever been to

Brandon Flowers (lead singer) is an incredible frontman and officially in my top 5 of coolest people ever, I love his and The Killer's sound (Las Vegas Rock)

They've been stuck in my head all week with several different songs
But this one is the one that kept returning
It's fairly well known and off their latest album 'Day & Age' (which is just as good as their other albums - bloody incredible) and the crowd went absolutely mental when they played it (second, they opened with Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll, which I thought was risky but worked really well)

As of last week my Dream is now to become a musician - one day...

Anyways, sorry for the wait, but this song is worth it, I love it, Del ain't so keen but oh well, give it a listen and there will definitely be more (less well known) Killers' songs to follow

Enjoy

Bathe in the Brandon Brilliance





Peace out


Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment