Wednesday 30 March 2011

'Set fire to the third bar'

Snow patrol




What an odd name for a band, always made me think of this






Edward-Wilson-in-along-wi-001.jpg


However I'm pretty sure they aren't a bunch of antarctic trekker...

I also used to think that the 'third bar' meant the third bar of music. Classic Jacob trying to me too smart for my own good. Well considering they 'hang their coats up in the first bar' I doubt it can be music... But is actually a great video as well as a powerful song...

Also - Martha Wainwright? I mean who on earth is she?

Rufus wainwright's sister apparently, it's like happy families (a bloody awesome game)?

Anyways you probably have no idea what the hell I'm on about so I guess I'll just post the link and be done with it

Enjoy




Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment